Tuesday 3 July 2012

Wimbledon


It’s that time of year again, so get the Pimm’s and the strawberries & cream ready as Wimbledon is in full swing! 21 years ago I first dreamed of making it to the Centre Court and now I have finally been there!! Ok, so I had planned to be playing on the court rather than watching from the stands… but it was still a great experience! ;-) I had such a good time attending the tournament last week that I thought I’d share some photos



 Brollies at the ready


 Aorangi Terrace aka Henman Hill/Murray Mound 


 Play is suspended :-(




 Yes, of course I got lost!



 The covers are off!








 



 Kim Clijsters on Centre Court


 Andrea Hlavackova


 Kim Clijsters


 Victory for Kim Clijster 6-3 6-3 against Andrea Hlavackova


 Defending champion Novak Djokovic



 Great atmosphere on Centre Court


 Djokovic







 Game, set, and match Djokovic, 6-4 6-4 6-4 against Harrison
 







 Centre Court at night

No comments:

Post a Comment