Monday 21 January 2013

A Snowy Sunday at Ally Pally





Wrapped up in hat, gloves, scarf, wellies, and as many layers as I could possibly fit under my duvet-style coat, I braved the cold to visit a snow covered Alexandra Palace. I was not alone. The park was packed with people sledging and having snowball fights. Meanwhile the Ally Pally deers gathered together to watch all the snow fuelled mayhem. I hope you enjoy these wintery images from yesterday.































Transport difficulties for trains, planes & pedlow swans!



... and dragons!








































The snow covered ice rink


The Rose Garden at Winter Time



Ooops!



Alexandra Palace
 
Thanks for visiting my blog :-)

Samantha x
Beside the (Snowy) See Side


All photographs © Samantha Edgley. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment