Thursday 8 November 2012

Remember, Remember the 4th November: Richmond Fireworks




It’s no secret that I can’t stand Autumn and Winter time. Although both seasons are aesthetically beautiful, I really struggle with the lack of daylight and the bitterly cold temperatures, and consequently I spend most of the time looking forward to the start of Spring. Thankfully there are lots of events during this time that I absolutely love – otherwise I really would insist on hibernating!  And firework night is definitely one of them (or firework ‘long weekend’ to be more precise!) Wrapped up in hat, gloves, scarf and boots, whilst carrying mulled wine in one hand and my camera in the other, I had a fantastic evening at the Richmond firework display on Sunday 4th November. Richmond Athletics Ground was the ideal venue for us all to enjoy some stunning fireworks and a colourful funfair. Here are some pictures of the firework night festivities.






































Thanks for popping by
Samantha x
Beside the See Side


All photographs © Samantha Edgley. All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment